ALUMINUM CHLORIDE (HEXAHYDRATE) 15%
Reduces underarm perspiration
For external use only
Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
Do not use
- On broken, irritated or recently shaved skin.
- Immediately after bathing.
- In or near eyes. If contact occurs, rise eyes thoroughly with water.
Ask a doctor before use
if you have kidney disease
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to underarms only.
- Apply a small amount of product to underarms at bedtime. It may itch during initial application.
- The next morning, rinse underarms with abundant water and apply a regular antiperspirant. For best results, use DURADRY® AM.
- Apply DURADRY® PM for a few nights in a row or until the excessive perspiration is controlled. Then Apply twice a week or as needed for maintenance.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate,Disodium EDTA, Salicylic Acid.
Learn more at duradry.com
NOVADORE USA, LLC
Miami, FL 33179
DURADRY PM (ALUMINUM CHLORIDE HEXAHYDRATE)