ALLER-BEN- diphenhydramine hcl tablet, film coated
Sam's West Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
Do not use
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
do not take more than directed
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 tablets
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet
|children under 6 years||do not use
each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- protect from moisture
- use by expiration date on package
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
1-800-426-9391 8:30 AM-4:00 PM ET, Monday-Friday
Principal display panel
Compare to Benadryl® Allergy Ultratab® active ingredient*
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
For Allergy Relief of
•Sneezing •Runny Nose
•Itchy, Watery Eyes
•Itchy Throat or Nose
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Comments or Questions?
from 8:30a.m. to 4:00p.m. ET
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl® Allergy Ultratab®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: SAM'S WEST, INC., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716
Members Mark 44-329