BACITRACIN- bacitracin ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Bacitracin Zinc (Equal to 500 Bacitracin Units) First Aid Antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection.
For external use only
Dosage and Administration
- clean the affected areas
- apply a small amount of product (an amountb equal to the surface area of the tip of the finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Indications and Usage
First aid to help prevent infection in:
Stop Use and ask a doctor if:
- the condition persists or gets worse, or if a rash or other allergic reaction develops.
Do Not Use if:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use:
- in case of deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
Light Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum
Principal Display Panel