|Active ingredients (in each extended-release tablet)||Purpose
|Cetirizine HCl, USP 5 mg||Antihistamine
|Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 120 mg||Nasal Decongestant
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of nose or throat
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
do not use more than directed
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
- do not break or chew tablet; swallow tablet whole
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 tablet every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
|adults 65 years and over||ask a doctor
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- do not use if carton is opened or if the blister unit is broken
- see side panel for batch number and expiration date
hydroxyethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Imprinting Ink Contents: ammonium hydroxide, iron oxide black, isopropyl alcohol, N-butyl alcohol, propylene glycol, shellac glaze
call toll free 1-800-818-4555 weekdays
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc. One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 12 Tablet Blister Pack Carton
Compare to the active
ingredients in Zyrtec-D® 12Hr Tablets*
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Original Prescription Strength
Allergy & Congestion
CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE &
EXTENDED-RELEASE TABLETS, USP
5 mg/120 mg
Antihistamine; Nasal decongestant
12 Hour Relief of:
Sneezing; Itchy, Watery Eyes; Runny
Nose; Itchy Throat or Nose; Sinus
Pressure; Nasal Congestion