FIRSTCARE CHILDRENS ALLERGY RELIEF- diphenhydramine hcl bar, chewable
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each soft chew)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
- To make child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
- Instruct child to chew each soft chew thoroughly before swallowing
- find right dose on chart below
Dose (soft chew)
Children under 2 years
Do not use
Children 2 to 5 years
Do not use unless directed by a doctor
Children 6 to 11 years
1 to 2 soft chews (12.5 mg to 25 mg)
Adults and children 12 years and over
2 to 4 soft chews (25 mg to 50 mg)
- each soft chew contains
sodium 7 mg.
very low sodium
- store in a cool dry place between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Child Resistant Container;do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
citric acid, flavor, glucose syrup, hydroxypropyl betadex, magnesium stearate, maltitol solution, maltodextrin, mineral oil, neotame, purified water, seaweed extract (carrageenan), sodium chloride, starch, sucralose, sucrose, trisodium citrate dihydrate.
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
***MADE IN USA***
Bubble Gum Flavored
CHILDEREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF
Diphenhydramine HCl Anthihistamine 12.5 mg
Runny Nose & Sneezing
Itchy throat or Nose
Itchy, Water Eyes
20 SOFT CHEWS