WHITE PETROLATUM- petrolatum jelly
Sion Biotext Medical Ltd
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum (USP, 100% w/w)
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Helps seal out wetness
- Temporarily protects minor * cuts * scrapes * burns
- Temporarily helps protect and relieve chapped and cracked skin or lips
- Helps prevent and protect chafed skin or minor skin irritations associated with diaper rash
- With each diaper change, especially at bedtime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days.
Do not use on
- deep puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply as needed.
- Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- Avoid excessive heat
Principal Display Panel
WHITE PETROLATUM (USP)
Made in Israel