CHILDRENS COLD AND COUGH NIGHTTIME- diphenhydramine hcl, phenylephrine hcl liquid
Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL)
Diphenhydramine HCl 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine HCI 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritations as may occur with a cold
Do not use
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for the purpose of making your child sleepy
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product,
do not exceed recommended dosage
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- mL = milliliter
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- shake well before using
| children 6 to under 12 years||10 mL every 4 hours
| children 4 to under 6 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor
| children under 4 years|| do not use
each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). do not refrigerate
- protect from light
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF CHILDREN'S TRIAMINIC® NIGHTTIME COLD & COUGH*
Cold & Cough Nighttime
Diphenhydramine HCL Antihistamine/Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCL Nasal Decongestant
For Ages 6 to 11 Years
- Runny, Stuffy Nose
- Itchy Throat
FL OZ (mL)
Dosing Cup Included
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GSK, Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's Triaminic® NightTime Cold & Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
500 VOLVO PARKWAY
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
FAMILY WELLNESS Children's Nighttime Cold & Cough