SPF 20 LOOSE MINERAL FOUNDATION- titanium dioxide and zinc oxide powder
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Titanium Dioxide 18.6%
|Zinc Oxide 5.9%
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Works best on moisturized skin.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.– 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Mica, Methicone, Calcium Silicate, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Sulfate, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 866.426.5673
Carlsbad, CA 92011
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 6 g Tube Carton
Net Wt. 6 g / 0.21 oz.