ARTIFICIAL TEARS- glycerin, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol 400 liquid
American Sales Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 1%
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
Do not use this product if
solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using. Keep container tightly closed.
- remove contact lens before using
Keep out of reach of children.
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Do not use if the tamper-resistant bottle cap is broken or opened.
RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- store between 15° to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
aminoacetic acid, ascorbic acid, benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, dextrose, disodium phosphate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium lactate
Package principal display panel
Care One Tears