UNDECYLENIC ACID- anti-fungal liquid maximum strength liquid
Hudson Health LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For cure of most tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm).
For relief of:
discomfort which may accompany these conditions
For external use only.
If pregnant or breastfeeding
consult a healthcare professional before use.
Do not use
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes
Use only as directed
by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
Keep out of children.
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affecter area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toeswear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° - 86°F)
- protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature
- keep tightly closed when not in use
Principal Display Panel
eliminates fungus on fingers, toes & around nails
- easy to apply applicator brush
- dries quickly
- non-oily, clear formula
- no unpleasant odor
NET 1 FL. OZ (30mL)