Omeprazole USP, 20 mg
- treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)
- not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug. Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- you get diarrhea
- you develop a rash or joint pain
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222)
- for adults 18 years of age and older
- this product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- it may take 1 to 4 days for full effect; some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
14-Day Course of Treatment
- swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning
take every day for 14 days
- do not take more than 1 tablet a day
- do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- swallow whole. Do not chew or crush tablets
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
- you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- read the directions and warnings before use
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77° F) and protect from moisture
ammonia solution, ammonium hydroxide, carnauba wax, hypromellose acetate succinate, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose monohydrate, monoethanolamine, n-butyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, propylene glycol, red iron oxide, sodium stearate, sodium starch glycolate, shellac glaze, sodium lauryl sulphate, sodium stearyl fumarate, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate, yellow iron oxide
Questions or comments?
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Made in India
PACKAGE LABEL PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL SECTION
Container carton: 14's pack
Blister Carton: 14's pack
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Inc