UCARE HAND SANITIZER- ethyl alcohol solution
Open Door Packaging, Llc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Use[s] Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Warnings For external use only. Flammable.
Keep away from heat or flame
Do not use
• on children less than 2 months of age
• on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Moisturize your hands while decreasing bacteria.
Springfield, MO 65803
Made in USA
|UCARE HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Open Door Packaging, Llc (079129996)|