SULFUR- sulfur lotion
Allure Labs Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: Sulfur 3%
Uses: For the treatment of acne
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes, if product get into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If excessive irritation develops or increases discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep Out of the reach of children.
- After cleansing and toning apply lotion over the entire face.
- Use daily.
- If going outside use a sunscreen.
- Allow Clearogen to dry then follow directions in the sunscreen labeling.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of all products and consult a doctor.
Aqua, Lenolenic Acid, Lenoleic Acid, Glycerine, Soybeen, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric glycerides, Cetostearyl acohol, Dihexadecyl phosphate, Ceteth-10 phosphate, Dimethicone, Dodecyl gallate, Ethylhexyl gallate, Saw palmetto, Glyceryl monostearate, PEG-100 stearate, Cetyl alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C13- 14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Aloe vera leaf, Phenoxyethanol, Calrylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl glycerin, Hexylene glycol, Stearic acid, Propylene glycol, Comfrey leaf, Plantago ovata seed, Glutamine, Proline, Leucine, Serine, Trolamine, Green tea leaf, Azadirachta indica leaf, Chamomile, Levender oil, Xantham gum, Alpha-tocopherol acetate, Malva sylvestris extract, Melissa officinalis leaf, Achillea Millefolium, Sodium hyaluronate, Imperata Cylendrica root, Edetate disodium, Magnesium aluminum silicate.
Advanced Skin & Hair
Los Angeles, California 90025
Made In USA