- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlet's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief if itching, burning, cracking
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- use only as directed intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- contents under pressure. Do not punture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F (49°C).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toas, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and sucks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persist longer, ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
alcohol denat, butylated hydroxytoluene, isobutane, polyethylene glycol 300, polysorbate 20
Questions or comments?