THE ORIGINAL NATURAL HERB COUGH DROPS- menthol lozenge
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cough suppressant, Oral pain reliever
Active Ingredient (in each drop)
Menthol, 5.3 mg
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Sore throat warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask doctor before use if you have
- persistent chronic
cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for
more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or
persistent headache. These could be
signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
color (caramel), extract of a Ricola
herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop,
lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), natural flavor,
starch syrup, sugar