DRAGON PAIN RELIEF- menthol, unspecified form, camphor, (-)-, and methyl salicylate cream
Genomma Lab USA
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Camphor 4%, Menthol 10%, Methyl salicylate 30%
Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
- If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
When using this product
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- redness is present or irritation or rash develops
- conditions worsen or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store between 20° and 25° C (68° and 77° F)
ethylparaben, glyceryl monostearate, polysorbate 80, purified water, sorbitan monooleate, stearic acid
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1 877 994 3666.
Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm CST
Genomma Lab USA, Inc., Houston, TX 77027
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 56.7 g Tube Carton
PAIN RELIEF CREAM
FAST RELIEF OF MUSCLE,
BACK AND JOINT PAIN
Fast Acting Relief
NET. WT 2.0 oz (56.7 g)