WALGREENS MEDICATED CALLUS REMOVERS- salicylic acid disc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- For the removal of calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
For external use only Use only as directed
Do Not Use
- if you are diabetic
- on irritated, broken or infected skin
- if you have poor blood circulation
If discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center immediately.
- Wash affected area. Soak in warm water for 5 minutes if desired.
- Apply medicated disk directly over callus
- Cover medicated disk with gel pad
- After 48 hours, remove medicated disk
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until callus is removed) for up to 14 days
Store between 59° and 86°F (15° and 30°C)
Polyvinyl Alcohol, Acrylic Copolymer
Questions or Comments?
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 4 Disk Blister Pack
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED
Salicylic Acid 40%
Callus removal treatment
Cushions against pressure & pain
Self-sticking, washable & reusable
Effective for weeks
DISKS | 4 CUSHIONS