SLEEP AID- diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
Publix Super Markets Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness
Do not use
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- drowsiness may occur
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning:
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
adults and children 12
years and over
take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
children under 12 years
do not use
each caplet contains: calcium 15 mg
- store at 68-77°F (20-25°C). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
carnauba wax, crospovidone, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Principal Display Panel
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl 25 mg
Nighttime Sleep Aid
• Does not Contain Pain Reliever
• For a restful night’s sleep
• Safe, Non-Habit Forming
Compare to Simply Sleep® Nighttime Sleep Aid active ingredient