EAR WAX REMOVAL AID DROPS- carbamide peroxide liquid
BETTER LIVING BRANDS, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%
Earwax removal aid
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax
Ask a doctor before use
- if you have ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain
- irritation or rash in the ear
- an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum
- recently had ear surgery
When using this product
avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use for more than four days
- excessive ear wax remains after use this product
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- tilt head sideways
- place 5 to 10 drops into ear canal.
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear.
- use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- store at room temperature
- avoid exposing bottle to excessive heat and direct sunlight
- store bottle in the outer carton
- product foams on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen. There may be an associated “cracking” sound.
- keep cap on bottle when not in use
adipic acid, anhydrous glycerin, polysorbate 80
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
*Compare to the active ingredient in Debrox® Drops
Ear Wax Removal Aid Drops
Carbamide Peroxide 6.5%
Ear Wax Removal Aid
- Safe & Gentle
- Microfoam Cleansing Action
- Easy to use Instructions
NET WT 0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER CARTON IS OPEN OR TORN
DISTRIBUTED BY BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
IMPORTANT: Keep this carton for future labeling.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Medtech Products Inc. the distributor of Debrox® Drops.