Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most:
Clinically proven to prevent most athlete's foot with daily use Relieves
- Athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- Jock itch (tine cruris)
- Ringworm (tinea corporis)
For external use only
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinetare or store at a temperature above 120°F. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling aerosol products can be harmful or fatal. Do not use near flame or spark or white smoking.
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor
if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well before use: hold can about 6 inches from the area to be treated
- apply a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm; use daily for 2 weeks for jock itch
- to prevent most athlete's foot apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
store between 20° and 30°C (68° and 86°F)
BHT, Corn Starch, Isobutane, Kaolin, PPG-12-Buteth-16, SD Alcohol 40-B
Taisho Pharmaceutical California Inc.