BURN SOLUTION CREAM- tetracaine cream cream
Burn Solution Foundations
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints commonly assoicated with backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains, and burns.
• For cooling, deep-penetrating pain relief, apply a thin layer sparingly to affected areas.
• Apply up to 3 times daily.
• Not for use on children under 2 years old except as directed by a doctor.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• For external use only.
• If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
• If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
• Apply this product topically to affected areas.
• Use up to 3 times daily.
• Use only as directed.
Water, Stearic Acid, Lauramide DEA, Beeswax, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Tetraborate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Eucalyptus Oil.
Burn Solution Foundation
Land O Lakes, Florida
8am - 5pm M-F
Phone: (813) 803-3876
|BURN SOLUTION CREAM
tetracaine cream cream
|Labeler - Burn Solution Foundations (085996883)|
|Bio-Medical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation||072186356||manufacture(70704-212)|