Magnesium sulfate USP 100%
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
presently taking a prescription drug.
When using this product
do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnancy or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
| adults and children 12 years and older
|2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water
| children 6 to 11 years
1-2 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water
each teaspoon contains: magnesium 495 mg
Questions or comments?
For laxative or soak, call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P.
Saline Laxative For Relief of Occasional Constipation
Soaking Aid For Minor Sprains and Bruises
Net Wt oz LB (kg)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF HEAT SEALED POUCH IS IMPROPERLY SEALED
Big Lots Stores, Inc.
P.O. Box 28523
Columbus, OH 43228-0523
SOUNDBODY Epsom Salt