BABYGANICS COLD RELIEF CHEST RUB- menthol stick
KAS Direct LLC dba BabyGanics
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- suppresses the impulse to cough to help you sleep
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product do not
add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
see important warnings under "When using this product"
- children 2 to under 12 years of age:
- apply a thick layer on chest & throat
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- repeat up to 3 times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 59-77°F (15-25°C)
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
beeswax, cedrus atlantica bark oil, eucalyptus globulas leaf oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, silica, tocopherol
KAS Direct, LLC.
Hicksville, NY 11801
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 18 g Tube Box
cold relief chest rub
with natural menthol ∙ cough suppressant
non-allergenic ∙ pediatrician &
no: parabens, phthalates, mineral oil,
petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes