WALGREENS CHEST RUB- camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Eucalyptus oil 1.2%
Camphor – Cough suppressant/topical analgesic
Eucalyptus oil – Cough suppressant
Menthol – Cough suppressant/topical analgesic
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts or occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product
do not heat, microwave, or add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- do not take by mouth or place in nostrils
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- muscle aches and pains worsen, persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
see important warning under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 years and over:
- rub a thick layer on the throat and chest for cough, or rub on sore aching muscles and joints
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- clothing should be left loose about the throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- use up to 3 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
fragrance, thymol, turpentine oil, white petrolatum
Package/Label Principal Display Panel