REFRESH RELIEVA PRESERVATIVE FREE- carboxymethylcellulose sodium and glycerin solution/ drops
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
For external use only.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
If solution changes color, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Prior to first use, bottle must be primed. Please read the “Instructions For Use” on the insert inside this carton.
- *Follow your eye doctor’s instructions if you are using this product after an eye surgery (e.g., LASIK) to relieve eye dryness and discomfort.
- Use only if tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Discard 90 days after opening.
- Store at 59°-77°F (15°-25°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON AND THE INSERT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; calcium chloride dihydrate; erythritol; levocarnitine; magnesium chloride hexahydrate; potassium chloride; purified water; sodium borate decahydrate; sodium citrate dihydrate; and sodium hyaluronate. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH).
Questions or comments?
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Lubricant Eye Drops
Lubricates and Protects
0.33 fl oz (10 mL) Sterile