REFRESH RELIEVA PRESERVATIVE FREE- carboxymethylcellulose sodium and glycerin solution/ drops
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to the dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or exposure to the wind or sun.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve the dryness of the eye.
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For external use only.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
If solution changes color, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Prior to first use, bottle must be primed. Please read the “Instructions for Use” on the insert inside of this carton.
- *If used for dryness and discomfort associated with LASIK, follow your eye doctor’s instructions.
- Use only if tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Discard 90 days after opening.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON AND THE INSERT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; calcium chloride dihydrate; erythritol; levocarnitine; magnesium chloride hexahydrate; potassium chloride; purified water; sodium borate decahydrate; sodium citrate dihydrate; and sodium hyaluronate. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
Questions or comments?
HOW SUPPLIED: 0.33 fly oz. (10 ml)
Made in the U.S.A
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Lubricates and protects
0.33 fl oz. (10 mL) Sterile