CAPZASIN HP ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF- capsaicin cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Capzasin HP Arthritis Pain Relief
temporarily relieves minor pain of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
When using this product
- read inside of carton before using
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton/label.
- avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) or a medicated patch to the area of use
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- if severe burning occurs, discontinue use immediately and read inside carton for important information
- do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
- avoid applying into skin folds
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 18 years:
- apply to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER AFTER APPLYING
children 18 years or younger: ask a doctor
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, PEG-40 stearate, petrolatum, sorbitol, water (238-10)
READ INFORMATION PRINTED INSIDE CARTON BEFORE USING.
KEEP CARTON AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
Dist. by Chattem, Inc., P.O. Box 2219
Chattanooga, TN 37409-0219 U.S.A.
© 2009 www.chattem.com
Principal Display Panel
ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF
CAPSAICIN 0.1% TOPICAL
Net wt 1.5 oz (42.5 g)