COUGH RELIEF NIGHTTIME- dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate liquid
Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 30 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
- temporarily relieves cold symptoms
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose and sneezing
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchits, or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL= milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- take only as directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 6 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
each 30 mL contains: sodium 29 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
alcohol, citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor,high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN VICKS® NYQUIL® COUGH
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr 30 mg....COUGH SUPPRESSANT
DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5 mg....ANTIHISTAMINE
- RUNNY NOSE
FOR AGES 12 YEARS AND OVER
ALCOHOL 10 %
ALL NIGHT COUGH RELIEF
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company. Vicks® and NyQuil® are registered trademarks of the Procter & Gamble Company.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
BEST CHOICE Nighttime Cough Relief