FIBER THERAPY - calcium polycarbophil tablet
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT (in each caplet)
Calcium polycarbophil 625 mg equivalent to 500 mg polycarbophil
- relieves occasional constipation
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- difficulty in swallowing
- a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE IF YOU ARE
taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. All laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 8 caplets in a 24 hour period unless directed by a doctor
STOP USE AND ASK DOCTOR IF
- you experience chest pain, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, difficulty in breathing or swallowing
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use or have rectal bleeding.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
In case of over dose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- take this product (child or adult dose) with a full glass or water (8oz.) or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause chocking. See choking warning.
- dosage will vary according to diet, exercise, previous laxative use or severity of constipation
- continued use for 1 to 3 days is normally required to provide full benefit
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 caplets, 1 to 4 times a day
| children under 12 years || ask a doctor
each caplet contains: calcium 135 mg
- do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
- store at room temperature
- protect contents from moisture
calcium carbonate, caramel, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
compare to Fibercon Active Ingredient
Bulk-Forming Laxative for Regularity
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Just as effective as fiber powders
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.