ALLERGY EYE RELIEF- apis mellifera, euphrasia stricta, schoenocaulon officinale seed solution/ drops
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Apis mellifica 6X
burning, itching, stinging
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X
redness, swelling, watering
watering, redness of lids
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor eye allergy symptoms such as:
- excessive watering
- redness of eyes and lids
For external use only.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the plastic tip to any surface.
- To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain or changes in vision
For adults and children age
2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
DON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Reach our representatives at 1-800-240-9780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Allergy Eye Relief
STERILE EYE DROPS
10 ml / 0.33 fl oz