LEADER PREMENSTRUAL - acetaminophen, pamabrom, pyrilamine maleate capsule
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each caplet)
Pyrilamine Maleate 15mg
for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- breast tenderness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems.
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not use
- with other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, as a doctor or pharmacist.
As a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- you may get drowsy
- excitability may occur especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
Pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
- do not take more than the recommended dose (see Overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 caplets with water
- repeat every 6 hours, as needed
- do not exceed 8 caplets per day
children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
store at 15-30degreesC (59-86degreesF)
croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline celulose, mineral oil, polyvinylpyrrolidone, pregelatinized starch, silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, and triacetin.
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-800-200-6313
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION NDC 37205-339-62
Leader Maximum Strength Premenstrual Relief
Pamabrom, Pyrilamine Maleate
Relieves: Cramps, Bloating, Tenderness
Distributed By Cardinal Health
Dublin, Ohio 43017
All Leader brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or return to place of purchase for full refund.