ZICAM COLD REMEDY SOFT CHEWS- zincum aceticum, zincum gluconicum, caffeinum tablet, chewable
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Active ingredients (in each soft chew)
Zincum aceticum 2X
Zincum gluconicum 1X
Reduces duration and severity of the common cold
Helps restore mental alertness
- reduces duration of the common cold
- reduces severity of cold symptoms: sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, coughing, nasal congestion
- helps restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness
Zicam Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by a fever or new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until to use until symptoms completely subside
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- take 2 soft chews at the onset of symptoms
- chew thoroughly before swallowing
- repeat every 2-6 hours, not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours. Take until symptoms are gone.
- to avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on any empty stomach
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use.
- store between 15-29C (59-84F)
cocoa powder, coconut oil, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, glycerin, natural and artificial flavors, purified water, soy lecithin, sucralose, sucrose