Butenafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most athlete's foot between the toes. Effectiveness on the bottom or sides of foot is unknown.
- cures most jock itch and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do not use
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or irritation gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
for athlete's foot between the toes: apply to affected skin between and around the toes twice a day for 1 week (morning and night), or once a day for 4 weeks, or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
Apply between and around the toes
1 week twice a day or 4 weeks once a day
for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day to affected skin for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or not visible
- store between 20º to 25º C (68º to 77º F)
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate SE, polyoxyethylene (23) cetyl ether, propylene glycol dicaprylate, purified water, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, trolamine, white petrolatum
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 g Tube Carton
Athlete's Foot Cream Ultra
BUTENAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE CREAM, 1%
NET WT 1 OZ (30 g)