STOOL SOFTENER- docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ask a doctor before use if you
• have stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
• have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
• are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you need to use a laxative longer than 1 week
• you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement. These
could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• adults and children 12 years and older: take 1-2 softgels daily until first bowel movement; 1 softgel daily thereafter, or as directed by doctor
• children under 12: consult a doctor
• do not exceed recommended dose
• each softgel contains: sodium 5 mg. very low sodium
• store at 15°C-25°C(59° F-77° F)
• keep tightly closed
• product from USA or Canada
• Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
FD and C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, edible ink, PEG, propylene glycol, sorbitol special, water. May also contain D and C yellow #10, FD and C yellow #6 (sunset yellow), mannitol.
Compare to active ingredient in ColaceR*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark ColaceR.
DIST. BY: GERI-CARE PHARMACUETICALS CORP.
1650 63rd Street, Brooklyn, NY 11204
Zanesville, OH 43701
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (188557102)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|