ALMACONE DOUBLE STRENGTH- aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone suspension
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
Aluminum hydroxide 400 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 12 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 165 mg, sodium 5 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from freezing
- keep tightly closed
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor (contains alcohol), hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
Questions or comments?