Fexofenadine HCl USP, 180 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl USP, 240 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have difficulty swallowing
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
do not take more than directed
do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
- the tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions).
Stop use and ask doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet whole
|adults and children 12 years of age and over ||take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 24 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
|children under 12 years of age||do not use
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor
- safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened
- store between 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- this product meets the requirements of USP Dissolution Test 4
acetyltributyl citrate, colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, croscarmellose sodium, ethylcellulose, hydrogenated vegetable oil, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium stearyl fumarate, talc and titanium dioxide.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
Bachupally - 500 090 INDIA.
PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL SECTION
Blister carton label : 10's