MICONAZOLE- miconazole nitrate cream
Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate, USP 2%
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- for effective relief of itching, scaling, cracking, burning, and discomfort
For external use only
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition lasts longer, contact a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN MICATIN® ANTIFUNGAL CREAM*
Miconazole Nitrate Cream, USP 2%
Cures Most Athlete’s Foot, Jock Itch & Ringworm.
Soothes Itching, Scaling, Cracking, and Burning
NET WT 1 OZ (28g)