TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC- bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate , polymyxin b sulfate. ointment
TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc 400 units
Neomycin sulfate 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B sulfate 5,000 units
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Warnings For external use only.
Do not use ● in the eyes ● over large areas of the body
● if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
● deep or puncture wounds ● animal bites ● serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if ● condition persists or gets worse
● you need to use longer than 1 week
● a rash or other allergic reaction develops
● clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
● apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
● may be covered with a sterile bandage.
● To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal
● store at 20° to 25°C ( 68° to 77°F)
● see carton or tube for lot number and expiration date.
Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA™
101 NE Third Avenue, Suite 1500
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate , polymyxin b sulfate. ointment
|Labeler - TRIFECTA PHARMACEUTICALS USA LLC (079424163)|
|Registrant - Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA (079424163)|