DAYLOGIC TINTED DAILY MOISTURIZER SPF 30- ensulizole, octinoxate, oxybenzone, zinc oxide lotion
Rite Aid Corporation
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 5%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protectio measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do not use
on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Sto use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months: ask a doctor
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Glcerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Triethanolamine, Calcium Pantothenate, Bisabolol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobtuylparaben, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Questions or comments?