SUDOGEST PE- phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
children under 12 years
ask a doctor
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate, carnauba wax, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, lecithin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, talc, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Sudafed PE® Congestion
Phenylephrine HCl, 10 mg each
Does not contain Pseudoephedrine
1 Pill Per Dose
Nasal & Sinus Congestion
36 TABLETS 10 mg EACH