OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE- oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray, metered
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- helps clear nasal passages
- shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
For nasal use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed.
Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may result
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children, If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 6-12 years of age (with adult supervision): Pump 2 or 3 times in each nostril without tilting your head. Sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- Do not use more often than once every 10 to 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
To use pump:
- Remove cap and safety clip.
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers.
- Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times.
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling
- Remove lock ring before each use
aloe barbadensis gel, d-alpha-tocopherol-ester, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, ethylene & propylene oxide copolymer, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxylated lecithin, monosodium phosphate, potassium sorbate, purified water
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 mL Carton
Compare to the active
ingredient in Zicam®*
NO DRIP NASAL GEL
OXYMETAZOLINE HCl 0.05%
Quickly relieves nasal
congestion & sinus pressure
0.5 FL OZ (15mL)