ICY HOT ADVANCED RELIEF- menthol topical analgesic patch
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant of breast feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- gently fold the path in half to remove center section of film backing. Apply the exposed adhesive portion to the site of pain.
- remove remaining film backing from both sides and finish applying to skin
- use 1 patch for up to 12 hours, once a day
Children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, hydrated silica, mineral oil, PEG-400, polyisobutene, styrne/isoprene copolymer
Principal Display Panel
PAIN RELIEF PATCH
ADVANCED RELIEF at the POINT of PAIN
50% MORE MEDICINE
LONG LASTING RELIEF
FLEXIBLE, NO MESS FABRIC
Easy to Apply and Remove
Contains 4 Patches in 1 Resalable Pouch
3 15/16” x 5 ½” (10 cm x 14 cm) each