Active ingredient (in each dose) (Packet Only)
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 g
Osmotic Laxative, powder for Solution
Unflavored powder grit free
Each Packet contains one dose, net wt 0.5 oz (17g)
Relieves occasional constipation / irregularity
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug
When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This Unit dose package is not child resistant and is intended for Institutional Use Only. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Directions (Packet Only)
do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- stir and dissolve one packet of powder (17 g) in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- ensure that the powder is fully dissolved before drinking
- do not drink if there are any clumps
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- tamper-evident: do not use if foil is open or broken
- Sugar Free
- Dissolves in any Beverage
Questions or comments?
Bayer, the Bayer Cross, Mis-In Pax and MiraLAX are registered trademarks of Bayer.
Dist. By: Bayer HealthCare LLC
Whippany, NJ 07981
NeatPAX is a trademark owned by its respective owner.
Dublin, OH 43017
Principal Display Panel
Polyethylene Glycol 3350,
Powder for Solution, Osmotic Laxative