COLGATE SWISH REFRESHING MINT- cetylpyridinium chloride mouthwash
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.075%
- helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis, an early form of gum disease, and bleeding gums
Stop using and ask dentist if
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persist for more than two weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||Shake vigorously before use. Vigorously swish 20 mL (⅔ of 1 fl. oz. or 4 teaspoons) of rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse.
|children 6 years to under 12 years of age||under adult supervision
|children under 6 years of age||do not use
- this rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
- store at 59°F to 77°F
- keep from freezing
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Rebaudioside A.
New York, NY 10022 U.S.A.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 475 mL Bottle Label
16 FL OZ (1 PT) 475 mL