X OUT CLEANSING BODY BAR- salicylic acid soap
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 1%
for the management of acne.
For external use only
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor
If irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply a small amount to dampened skin.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, water, sodium isethionate, fragrance, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium chloride, galactoarabinan, polyethylene, disodium EDTA, pentasodium pentetate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891)
Questions or comments?
Within US 1-800-524-7952
Dist. by: Guthy-Renker® LLC • PO Box 14383 Palm Desert, CA 92255-4383
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 141 g Applicator Carton
From the Makers of Proactiv®
salicylic acid acne treatment
5.0 OZ. • 141 g