EXTRALASTING CREAM-TO-POWDER FOUNDATION- octinoxate, titanium dioxide cream
New Avon LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Titanium Dioxide 3.00%............................
For external use only
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Inactive ingredients: Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Nylon-12, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Silica, Tribehenin, Punica Granatum Sterols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylparaben, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Ethylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Glyceryl Rosinate, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Magnesium Myristate, Butylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides, Mica/CI 77019, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163.
|EXTRALASTING CREAM-TO-POWDER FOUNDATION
octinoxate, titanium dioxide cream
|Labeler - New Avon LLC (080143520)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||544863277||manufacture(10096-0231)|