TISSEN NF 10- adenosine liquid
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Water, Succinoyl atelocollagen, Sodium hyaluronate, Methyl paraben, Propyl paraben, Lysine, L-
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on wounds and/or any inflammation of the skin.
3. Stop use and ask a doctor if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: reddening or spotting of the skin, irritation, and/or increased sensitivity.
4. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, immediately cleanse with fresh water.
5. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. Wash the face and pat dry skin. Do not use toner before applying this product.
2. Apply 1/3 up to 2/2 of a dropper of the essence to face and neck, massaging in gently and evenly.
3. Allow the essence to dry.
4. The product may precipitate during long-term storage. However, it will not cause any quality problems. Make sure to shake well before using.
5. Reapplication to rapidly aging spots such as around the eyes and mouth is recommended.
6. After 1-2 minutes, when you feel some tension in your skin, apply moisturizer as usual.
7. For best results, apply twice a day, morning and night.
8. Single treatments are recommended at nighttime.
9. Store in a refrigerator (2-15℃) after each use.
|TISSEN NF 10
|Labeler - Dalim Tissen (688206356)|
|Registrant - Dalim Tissen (688206356)|
|Dalim Tissen Co., Ltd.||963230411||manufacture(42491-1100)|