LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE ANTHELIOS 60 BREAKOUT FREE OIL FREE FACE DRY TOUCH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 60 SUNSCREEN WATER RESISTANT 80 MINUTES- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene lotion
L'Oreal USA Products Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For sunscreen use:
● apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
● after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
● immediately after towel drying
● at least every 2 hours
● Sun Protection Measures . Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
● limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
● wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
● children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
water, silica, dicaprylyl carbonate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, butyloctyl salicylate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, nylon-12, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, perlite, beeswax, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-8 laurate, behenyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, chlorphenesin, p-anisic acid, xanthan gum, tocopherol, disodium EDTA, arachidyl alcohol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, propylene glycol, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, stearyl alcohol, t-butyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride
LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE ANTHELIOS 60 BREAKOUT FREE OIL FREE FACE DRY TOUCH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 60 SUNSCREEN WATER RESISTANT 80 MINUTES
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene lotion
|Labeler - L'Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794)|
|L'Oreal USA, Inc.||185931458||manufacture(49967-994)|