ZICAM ALLERGY RELIEF- galphimia glauca flowering top, histamine dihydrochloride, luffa operculata fruit, and sulfur spray
Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Galphimia glauca 12x, 30x
Histaminum hydrochloricum 12x, 30x, 200x
Luffa operculata 4x, 12x, 30x
Sulphur 12x, 30x, 200x
Upper respiratory allergy symptom relief
- temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies such as:
- sinus pressure
- itchy, runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
For nasal use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- ear, nose, or throat sensitivity
- susceptibility to nosebleeds
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes and seek medical help right away.
- the use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- remove cap and safety clip (also see illustrations on side of carton)
- hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between your fingers
- before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times
- place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8")
- while inside nasal opening, slightly angle nozzle outward
- pump once into each nostril
- after application, press lightly on outside of each nostril for about 5 seconds
- wait at least 30 seconds before blowing nose
- use once every 4 hours
- optimal results may not be seen for 1-2 weeks. After 1-2 weeks, you may need to use only 1-2 times daily. For best results, use up to 1 week before contact with known causes of your allergies.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store between 15-29°C (59-84°F)
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate
Questions? Comments? Side Effects?
call 877-942-2626 toll free
Distributed by Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 mL Bottle Carton
• #1 •
Effective Non-Drowsy Relief of:
No Known Allergy Drug Interactions
0.50 FL OZ (15 mL)
Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.