ADVANCED EYE RELIEF DRY EYE REJUVENATION- glycerin propylene glycol solution/ drops
Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Propylene glycol (1.0%)
- temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- prevents further irritation
For external use only
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before using
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at 15-25°C (59-77°F)
- keep tightly closed
- use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle
benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), boric acid, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH
Questions or comments?
[phone icon] 1-800-553-5340
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
BAUSCH + LOMB
LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
- Fast relief from
- Replenishes tears
- Rejuvenates eyes
STERILE 1.0 FL OZ (30 mL)