Brimonidine tartrate (0.025%)
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 5 years of age and over:
- instill 1 drop in the affected eye(s) every 6-8 hours
- do not use more than 4 times daily
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- if using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after each use
- children under 5 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 15-25°C (59-77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, calcium chloride dihydrate, glycerin, potassium chloride, sodium borate decahydrate, sodium chloride, water for injection. Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
Questions or comments?
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 7.5 mL Carton
BAUSCH + LOMB
OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION 0.025%
REDNESS RELIEVER EYE DROPS
Works in 1 minute
Lasts up to 8 hours
Sterile 0.25 FL OZ (7.5 mL)